Premium products installed to the highest of standards, we install Oil, Gas and LPG boilers.
All appliances are installed to current building regulations and brought up to current British Standards.
Once installed, a new appliance will offer greater reliability and efficiency for many years, with the added security of a manufactures warranty.
Portfolio proven in-depth knowledge of weather compensation, hydronic separation, heating design and control systems.
Preventative maintenance carried out on your appliance to a minimum of manufactures requirements. Reduce the probability of breakdowns and downtime by carrying out the correct maintenance.
Safety checks are a mandatory requirement when anyone works on a gas, oil or LPG appliance. This is all covered in the service keeping your home safe.
All our engineers are Gas Safe and Oftec Registered.
- Efficiency-Deposits build up in a boiler over time, this reduces the efficiency of the appliance.
- Early warning-Highlights area of concern that need to be immediately addressed or where increased maintenance may be required.
- Warranty-A manufactures requirement to satisfy the terms and conditions of your boiler warranty.
- Audit trail-Showing certification that you’ve maintained your home correctly and safely.
- The boiler will be serviced to manufactures requirements.
- Combustion checks carried out, safety devices tested.
- Fuel supply checked.
- Service certificate issued highlighting any areas of concern or rectification works required.
We offer heating system maintenance including system cleaning and power flushing.
Keeping your heating system clean will reduce the chances of untimely breakdowns, prevent corrosion and improve efficiency.
Current best practice is once every five years.
Symptoms of a clogged up system are the following:
- Noisy Boiler – particularly when working hard
- Partially cold radiators
- Radiators need bleeding frequently
- Higher fuel bills
Oil Tank Installations
We have installed oil tanks all over Monmouthshire for happy customers.
- We can pump out your old or damaged tank and inspect the oil into holding containers.
- Install new concrete slabs.
- Install new bunded oil tanks.
- Install new oil supply systems.
- Install and prime tigerloop systems.
- Pressure test oil supply lines.
- Register our work with building control and Oftec for your peace of mind and insurance requirements.